Pierce County News for the week of Sept. 29, 2016
- Behavioral Health Study by County Council shows big gaps in service
- County’s bill for removing encampments along River Road not cheap
- Proposed 2017 County budget includes more sheriff deputies, mental health tax
- County Executives from Puget Sound want Legislature to remove 1% tax cap
- Candidate debates and ballot initiative forums to air on PCTV in October
- Meet the two developers vying to build Chambers Bay Resort
- See new Americans become citizens and share stories of coming to U.S.
- Orting Pumpkin Fest offers free farm tours, music and kids activities
- Pierce County Parks & Recreation: Sprinker Skate Park for BMXer’s too, Club TGIF
The weekly newscast is produced by PCTV. Find it on channel 22 Comcast and Click!, and channel 20 Rainier Connect every day at 7:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. Watch online anytime at www.piercecountytv.org/pcn.