- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Metropolitan King County Councilmember Reagan Dunn championed the effort to allocate funds from the Building for Culture Program for the restoration of the Enumclaw Expo Center's historic Field House. A capital improvement grant for $77,026 will be awarded to the Enumclaw Expo Center for the restoration of the Field House, $47,000 more than the organization had previously expected.
Elected leaders in metropolitan regions across the country are signing a declaration written by King County Executive Dow Constantine welcoming refugees fleeing war-torn Syria.
White River boys golf
An individual wanted on a Department of Corrections warrant arrived at the police station the morning of Nov. 13, surrendering to authorities. The subject was booked into jail.
In 2009, King County voters adopted a charter amendment protecting King County's "Curtain of Green" by providing enhanced protection to more than 150,000 acres of high conservation value property owned by King County. The Metropolitan King County Council has expanded that protection with its adoption of legislation adding 4,000 acres into the County's High Conservation Value Property Inventory.