Be a part of the largest community news organization in Washington: Sound Publishing, Inc. Come work with us as an outside multimedia sales consultant for our Enumclaw Courier Herald publication. This is a full-time, salary plus commission position ($55,000 to $65,000 total compensation) with an initial 3-month commission guarantee, and a 6 month sales performance bonus!
WHO WE ARE: We are an award-winning news and media organization based in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with community news outlets in Washington and Alaska. Our commitment to providing pertinent localized news content and in independent, fact-based reporting make all subsidiaries of Sound Publishing an inspiring and rewarding place to work.
– Generate sales for our print and online products
– Build lifelong business relationships through consultative sales
– Provide consistently outstanding customer service
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
– Competitive base pay with commissions
– Medical/Vision/Dental/Life/AD&D, and LTD insurance
– EAP & Wellness plans
– 401k retirement plan with company match
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation & Sick accrual
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
– Strong outside sales and phone solicitation skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to multitask in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
– Great problem-solving skills
– Computer-proficiency in database and spreadsheet software programs
– Multi-Media experience in digital and print marketing preferred, but not mandatory
– Must have a valid WA driver’s license with active vehicle insurance and reliable vehicle
– Professional sales experience
If you have these skills and enjoy playing a proactive part in impacting your local businesses’ financial success with recruitment solutions, please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line of “ATTN: ECHSALES”
Sound Publishing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Visit our website www.soundpublishing.com for more information.