Editor’s note: The Enumclaw police blotter will be unavailable until Feb. 24.
– Officers were dispatched to a possible DUI in the Ten Trails area around 8:45 a.m. The car was stopped on Auburn Black Diamond Road, and the driver was determined to not be impaired.
– Officers conducted another traffic stop around 11 p.m., this time on Enumclaw Black Diamond Road. Officers quickly discovered the driver had multiple arrests from other agencies and was detained. It was later learned he also had a medical condition that prevented him from being booked, so he was released.
– Officers were dispatched to Lake Forest Park, near Shorline, to assist with a shooting investigation around midnight. The case is being overseen by the LFPPD detectives.
– Officers were dispatched to SE 291st Street around 5:30 p.m. regarding the theft of a dog. According to the reporting party, the dog was located a block away from his residence after seeing a known transient in his backyard, although a surveillance video confirmed the the suspect left the area without the dog, and the dog left the area on its own after opening the gate.
– Officers were called to SE 296th Street to a report of a suspect stealing vehicle keys, and then using the vehicle to run over the reporting party. Officers were unable to identify a suspect.
– Officers were called to 3rd Avenue to a possible burglary around 8:30 p.m. Once they arrived on scene, officers determined the person inside the building was an employee.