– Officers were called around 10:41 a.m. to contact a suspicious female following and recording a UPS driver on Michael Avenue. Police contacted the woman and advised she move along.
– Police were called about a woman panhandling with her baby near QFC around 2:06 p.m. Officers contacted the woman, who declined resource information.
– Officers responded to a disturbance call on the Foothills Trail around 4:20 p.m. Police were unable to locate any suspicious activity.
– Police checked on a male wearing only jeans on Roosevelt Avenue around 8:30 p.m. No crime was committed.
– Officers were dispatched to Battersby Avenue to check on a distraught woman who just left St. Elizabeth Hospital around 10:38 a.m. The woman refused assistance, and no crime was committed.
– Police found a dog wandering at J.J. Smith Elementary around 11:56 a.m. There were no tags or chip, so officers brought the dog to the department and took photos to place on social media.
– Officers were called for a welfare check around 2:55 p.m. on a man on Stevenson Avenue because they appeared to be passed out in a wheelchair. Aid cleared the man, who was picked up by his caregivers.
– Police arrested a subject with a warrant at Safeway around 1:17 a.m. They were booked into the local jail.
– Officers were called around 8:57 a.m. to intervene with someone camping on Davis Avenue and yelling at other residents. Extra patrols were requested.
– Police received a report of multiple tires being slashed on Battersby Avenue around 12:42 p.m. Photos were taken.
– Officers were dispatched to Chinook Avenue to a report of a recently-stolen car around 1:23 p.m. Police were unable to locate the vehicle, but aid was called for minor treatment on the victim.
– A subject turned in a firearm they no longer wanted around 4:46 p.m.
– Police arrested one driver on SE 427th Street for drunk driving around 12:38 a.m.
– Officers were called to Chinook Avenue to a report of a car matching the description of a stolen vehicle around 9:52 a.m. Police checked the car out, and it was not a match.
– Police were dispatched to Battersby Avenue around 4:02 p.m. to a report of an attempted bike theft. Officers settled the issue and the bike was given to the owner.
– Officers received a hangup call around 7:51 p.m. Police went out to the Initial Place address, and the woman who made the call was involuntarily committed.
– A suspicious contact on Monroe Avenue around 11:18 p.m. resulted in a warrant arrest from Buckley.
– Police were asked to do some extra patrols on Harmony Lane after someone stole items from a yard sale the previous night.
– Officers were called to Elmont Avenue and 244th Avenue SE to a report of fireworks. Police spoke to the subject responsible and asked them to stop.
– A traffic stop on Wells Street and Jefferson Avenue around 9:39 p.m. resulted in a DUI arrest.
– Police moved a mattress off Semanski Street and Warner Avenue around 11:19 p.m.
– A traffic stop on SR 410 around 12:12 a.m. resulted in a DUI arrest.
– Officers were called to a Railroad Street business around 12:49 a.m. to a report of a subject threatening other patrons. The subject was gone by the time police arrived; no crime was committed.
– A traffic stop on Griffin Avenue and Garfield Street around 1:25 a.m. resulted in a DUI arrest.
– An intoxicated individual called 911 repeatedly. Officers went out to Griffin Avenue and Railroad Street to check out the scene around 7:34 p.m., and all was fine.
– Police were called to Enumclaw High around 9:52 a.m. regarding a ram that appeared to need assistance. Officers contacted the owner, who said the animal was OK.
– Officers aided the Enumclaw Police Department regarding potential threats made to Black Diamond Elementary around 1:17 a.m. The case is inactive.
– Police attempted to pull over a car for a traffic violation on 224th Avenue SE around 2:43 a.m. The vehicle sped off and was not pursued.
– Officers were contacted around 1:49 p.m. about a suspicious person ducking in and out of the bushes at St. Barbaras Catholic Church. Police contacted the man, who worked with an electrical company and was doing work outside the building.
– Police were called to 232nd Avenue SE for a hit and run. An Uber Eats driver crashed into the victim’s front gate and left without notifying them. The incident is under investigation.
– Officers received a call from a SE Fir Street victim around 6:10 a.m. who reported three 3-foot by 1-foot black distressed wooden picture frames stolen from their car. The car was unlocked.
– Police received another call, this time from an Ash Avenue SE victim around 6:59 a.m., that his Apple Airpods and waller were taken from his car. The victim believes he also left his vehicle unlocked.
– Officers received a phone report from Pine Avenue SE regarding surveillance footage of a car prowl around 10:21 a.m. A subject could not be identified.
– Police responded to a theft around 8:03 a.m. on Lily Place SE. A chainsaw was taken from a car.
– Officers were called to Crystal Avenue SE to a vehicle theft around 4:20 p.m.; the reporting party told officers the car was unlocked and the keys were in the ignition.